Hartland Electric has become a recognized partner through the Eaton Certified Contractor Network (ECCN). Eaton’s electrical group offers the widest selection of switch¬board types in the industry.
We understand no two industries or manufacturing facilities are alike, and power needs can vary greatly. There are many different types and brands of electrical distribution equipment presently being used in the industry.
Main Distribution panels are cabinets that house and separate subsidiary/branch circuits in addition to providing each circuit with protective fuses or circuit breakers.
At Hartland Electric, we build our switchboards based on the individual needs of the client, providing the flexibility needed to accommodate your specific power distribution needs. We offer everything from simple 800A switchboards to the more complex web-enabled Eaton switchboards.
Don’t need a new load center? We can provide a service that parallels the safety practices and standards employed in your facility. Hartland Electric can work with your schedule of operations to implement the upgrades or repairs needed in a way that will not stop production or slow daily quotas.
Hartland Electric Provides:
- Service upgrades
- Repairs and replacements
- Installation of new breakers or bucket switches
- Preventive maintenance
- Testing and certification your electrical equipment
- Load Centers
- Main Distribution Panel (MDP)
- Low Volt Switch Gear (480 v)
- Medium Volt Switch Gear (4800 v)
- Motor Control Center
- Read and interpret electrical schematics
- Understand, test and troubleshoot motor controls
- Troubleshoot, repair, replace and upgrade all types of electrical circuits
- Interpret and apply National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Work with High Voltage
- Work with Three Phase Circuits
- Install, repair and replace generators
- Work with transformers
- Work with switchgear
The main distribution panel can be known by many names such as:
Hartland Electric’s electricians are fully trained and have the experience needed to expertly:
If your company's production line goes down because of an electrical malfunction, it can literally cost the company tens, or even hundreds, of thousands of dollars in lost revenue. Call Hartland Electric for your Service Contract Agreement or schedule an appointment for our guaranteed main distribution panel repair.